Monday, July 18, 2011

Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back Quickly Without Driving Her Further Away From You

Are you serious about learning what to do to get your ex girlfriend back? You may say, 'yes.' But you should mean this. Please realize is that your girl friend may  no longer trust you or believe what you say.. the silver lining is that she  may still love you even though since she broke up with you because of her perception that  you treated her so badly. Here is a step by step approach to get your girlfriend quickly without driving her further away.

1) Figure out the reason, or reasons, why you treated her so badly in the first place. It is a fact of life that everything that happens, happens for some reason and everything has its own special set of consequences, good or bad. If you really want a second chance with your ex girlfriend, you need to figure out why you act and say the things you do. Then, when you have things figured out you need to find ways to change your behavior and that will probably will take some time.

2) When someone behaves badly, it is possibly due to their insecurities coming to the forefront because they do not know how to handle a situation correctly. People may not accept this but usually that is the reason. Contrary to popular belief, money is not the root of all evil, insecurity is.

3) Are over-compensating because you feel inadequate and do you think that by acting like a 'big man' and letting your girl know 'who is the boss'; you are some how "more of a man" ? You need to think again. This is one of the surest signs that you are actually not 'the big man' and that you are in fact a scared little boy who desperately wants the love of your woman but are too afraid to let her know that or ask for it.

She probably already does know that, on some level at least. Everyone can see when someone is trying to over-compensate. It's very common, you see it all the time. The guy with the really loud motorcycle, or another guy will treat his girl like garbage, still another guy will try to prove he is a man by sleeping with every woman out there but none of these things is the way to get your ex girlfriend back.

If you really are a secure man, you won't need to work so hard to try and prove it. If you concentrate all your efforts on being a decent, caring, honest human being those around you will have more respect and trust for you and if you really want to be the 'big man' that is a much better way to go about it than all the other BS.

4) Don't expect your ex girlfriend to trust you right away. No matter how hard you may try to convince her that you've changed, actions speak louder than words and if you're really serious about getting her back you will have to show her that you have changed. That will take time.  If you're not willing to invest that time it is best that you just let her go to find someone else who can treat her the way she deserves to be treated and forget about trying to get your ex girlfriend back.

1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with alex for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: dreghonghonsolutionspellhome@outlook.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything .I CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL: dreghonghonsolutionspellhome@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
India
I am an explorer of the web world. I scout for interesting and useful things in the net and share my findings with all those interested in them.